Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Friday, November 2, 2012

Help! Question About A Hot Latino At My Job....

So there's this hot latino guy at work. He doesn't speak any english. The first time I saw him I'm pretty sure he was checking me out, but I'm a moron when it comes to picking up on people's signals. I've caught him eying me several times and would like to talk to him to get some more input but no habla espanol.

One day I was carrying a bunch of food and was waiting on the elevator to take it upstairs. He was standing in front of me about four feet away. Without turning his head, he reached behind himself toward me and made a grasping gesture which was pointed right at the food I was carrying. What is that gesture; an invitation? How the hell do I figure this guy out without any talking? He's hot. I would really love to hook up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment