Robot Jack's Sex Toys For Men - Sex Toy Store

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OMG! I Think I Might Die....

I think I might die if I don't cum!!! But, I just can't. I fucking can't. I'm having too much god-damned fun strokin.....

FUCK! THAT'S FUCKING HOT!

Look at that fucking ass. Don't you just want to rim it all fucking night? And lick that perineum, and suck that cock, and lick those balls? And when dawn breaks, let him fuck you fucking silly? Oh, fuck yes!



Oh, Jesus Christ, I want to get fucked silly. I want to get fucked til I can't hear. I want to get fucked til I can't see. I want to get fucked til I can't fucking walk. So, if I try to get up, I fall down on my hands and knees and can't move so you can fuck me some more!



 

So. Fucking. HORNY!

Consider that my ass, boys! Let's get this thing going on....




No comments:

Post a Comment